Jan 2, 2009

Say Good Bye

We said good bye to 2008 with our New Year's Eve gang the other night. We stayed up to a ridiculously late hour, or I should say early hour... as in 4am early. What were we thinking!!! The bags under my eyes feel like they are filled with lumps of coal.

A Little Lesson:
I said good-bye to half a dozen friends this year with the move outs and move aways from our community of friends. Not so fun. New Year's Eve is one good bye that I do look forward to. I love the ushering in of a new year, a new start, a new plan, a new goal and of course with my fingers crossed a new and improved me. Here's to 2009!

`ree

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful tradition...you have such a great way of putting the videos together...I always enjoy them sooooo much...Love to all and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Looks like you all had a fun time. Can't believe how big all the kids are getting!!

    ReplyDelete