Jan 16, 2009

Tough Situation

While reading bedtimes stories to the girls, Emily interrupts and explains a difficult situation she is having at school with some of her friends and we discuss how she can pray about it for help. Clara pipes in "Mom! When my friends are mean to me you know what I do?" "Do you pray about it?" I ask. With a big smile on her face she announces "No, I say mean things to them and then they say mean things to me!"

A Little Lesson:
I am so glad we have eighteen years to get some of these more important points across!

3 comments:

  1. ahahah! I know that feeling! Dishing it without being able to take it :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Clara my love I love your personality! Every time you write something about what she's said it just makes me literally laugh out loud. So hilarious.

    ReplyDelete