Jan 21, 2009

Where's the Ball?

Saturday's soccer game (I'm a little behind in my blogging) started at 7:30am and the fog was thick as pea soup as they say. Thank goodness for the empty adjoining field next to the one they were playing on so my girls had something to do. They thought it was pretty boring watching a game that you couldn't even see the ball.

A Little Lesson:
Craig had training with the area authority for the whole morning which meant I was taking the whole gang to the soccer game on my own. I was in charge of the oranges and after game treat for the team, socks, gloves, pig tails, boots, and breakfast for my offspring, and finding a baseball cap so that I didn't have to do my hair, or even shower for that matter. I am eternally grateful for the baseball cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment