Dec 9, 2012

Spread the Joy


There was a 20 point spread between Jordan's team and the other team last week. Way to go green!
Emily insists on spreading on her own butter after fresh bread comes out of the oven. Not too much, not too little.
Benjamin & Clara prefer to spread out when working on a colouring project.  You're going to hang this up right mom?
My mom completely did the spread for Benjamin's blessing day.  Thanks Mom.
The spread between Parker and the next kid in our family is five years!  Yikes!
When I stand in my messy kitchen I often feel like I'm spread pretty thin.  And that I need a maid.

A Little Lesson
I try to focus on  .  .  .
It's that time of year when everyone is spreading a little holiday cheer.

instead of

It's that time of year when everyone is spreading their colds and flues to my people.

(Man oh man have I become a germophobe!!!)