Dec 12, 2012

Eight Minutes

Last night I went out for the whole evening with dear friends for the first time, without him. 
Six whole hours.
It was a show at the Orpheum.  Stewart McClean.  So great!
I only had one teary phone call to Craig en route to the theatre when I realized I was going to be two bridges away from little Parker.
Craig helped me to relax.
It worked out to be every eight minutes.  
That was about how long I lasted before I would think about him again.  
I enjoyed my time immensley with superstar girlfriends Col and Kathleen.
But, I also wondered if he was sleeping, in the car, being cuddled by someone, crying, hungry, smiling, cooing, needing to be changed and most of all . . . wondering where I was.
About every eight minutes.
I love you sweet Parker Thomas. 

A Little Lesson
 He is still the newest thing in our home.  All my clothes, books, furniture, stationary, appliances, and everything I own for that matter, is older than he is.  Baring the groceries I got yesterdsay morning, he is still the newest little thing in our home.  He is 77 days old today.  It's been 77 days of yummy, cuddly, snuggly baby awesomeness!  Here's to falling deeply in love every eight minutes.