Jul 30, 2008

The List


Ten Reasons 
We Love to Go to the Lake


time with the girls

getting to see my grandma
(who started all this fun)

and cousins I rarely see!

the resort is beautiful

people help me with my children 
(thanks grandpa!)


hiking on the trails


trampolining on the water

swimming in the pool

relay races with the cousins

laughing until it hurts

A Little Lesson:
     Packing, cleaning, organizing a house sitter, buying food, taking the car in, clearing the schedule, getting knew stuff, and all of the other hundred and seven things you do before vacation...is completely worth it!


2 comments:

  1. The pictures look so fun I want to be there! It's great to see you're having such a great time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh hello?.... One word. Slapjack. Better keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete