Jul 21, 2008

Blogger Rhymes with Jogger

It wasn't until just a few weeks ago that I even knew that there were hundreds of thousands of normal hard-working people who were actually 'bloggers' on the side. I got hooked pretty quick when I would anonymously and quietly stalk a few interesting blog sites and read about their daily lives when I realized I could in fact get into this. I could keep distant family and friends updated about the latest here in my neck of the woods, keep a journal, and put to use all of those thousands of digital pictures we take each year. But really now...a blogger? It makes me think of something green and slimy and blob like. What if they changed it to jogger, now that's a good visual for ya - healthy, athletic, fitness-minded, out in nature. Couldn't jogger have two meanings? Healthy exerciser OR addicted journal writing computer maneuvering late night web maker.

A little lesson:
Don't judge a worthwhile activity by it's poorly chosen name.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... I love it. I love it now I can tap in to my big sisters doings who has the same humor as me and roll on the ground laughing on a regular basis. I am so glad you are doing it. Your life lessons are a great idea. Pictures of the kids are georgeous too! See you in a couple days at the reunion... Love ya
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete