Feb 10, 2009

Who's teaching Who?


Yesterday Clara and I were dipping strawberries for the Family Home Evening treat. I explained to her as I dried each freshly washed strawberry with a paper towel, "they have to be nice and dry because chocolate doesn't like water, they don't get along." "Mom," with all the ' I know what I'm talking about' voice, "these are not animals, they're just food..." and then she sighs.

A Little Lesson:
What I wished I captured was her face when she impatiently took her wet strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate and made a gooey mess (it's the one in the upper left corner) It was like she said with her eyes...oh, you do know of what you speak. Ahhhh, a sweet moment for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Cute story! Those look absolutely delectable. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete