Feb 15, 2009

A New Chapter


This, is better than Disneyland!


Benjamin putting the entire bowl of corn pops in his mouth during snack time.
Daddy digging them out.

Benjamin has headed into a new chapter of his little life...today he entered nursery. In the church, mothers hold, chase, feed, distract, rock and carry their little ones around during Sunday school and Relief Society until they turn that magical age of eighteen months when they are handed over to loving and dedicated nursery leaders who gently teach our children to sit quietly, play nicely, love the Lord and choose the right.



A Little Le
sson:
I know if Benjamin could speak in full sentences he would say to me,

"Mom, I know this is hard for you. You want me to stay your little boy forever and never grow up. But this is a big day, for you and me. I finally get to go in that room with all the toys and you will no longer get to chat with your friends in the hallway while I run around, instead you will have to go to Sunday School and study the scriptures. This is a good move for all of us. Don't be sad. And one more thing, I need a haircut, I've got friends now, I'm hanging with the cool kids, common I look ridiculous!"

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin looks like he loves the nursery!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!

    Love this post! Benjamin is sure a cutie!
    I see my little bug in one of your pics too!

    Good times in Nursery for sure!

    ReplyDelete