Feb 25, 2009

Never Enough Time

For the three days I was hoping to post about...
the really cool symphony I took Craig to on Valentine's Day

Jordan, the goalie of his soccer team, scored a game saving goal

Clara saying I love my family ...I said I love you too and she said
"mom, I meant the family that means everyone, not just you!"

heading to New Orleans with my devoted partner in crime Colleen
we're leaving in 3 hours!!!

How Jordan was asked to accompany his school choir on the piano in the music
festival and did an amazing job!

The fact I didn't get homemade cinnamon buns and cookies put in the freezer for Craig and how that will meant he family will head to Denny's a few times while I'm gone...oh well.

A Little Lesson:
There is never enough time to do everything, so you better pick wisely what you spend your time on!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your trip I am sure you will do an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! or rather girls! Have fun and knock em dead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Shelley on your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! Finally I'm spending time on your blog and learning more about you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shell you will be a great hit and I am certain even much more impressive than the Lou1siana special Senator Dingall who gave the Republican response to Obama Tuest. - What a hoot. Clara is a sweet, Emily is a doll, Jordan is amazing and Benjamin has so much promise. It must be from their grandmother.

    Love ya all

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your would-be blogs sound fascinating. have a terrific time in New Orleans! sure you'll have some great stories to tell when you get back.

    ReplyDelete