Nov 23, 2012

Two Months Old

  
I'm two months old.
I like to smile, but mostly I do impressions.
                 pic name
pic name
pic name
  I can hold my head up lots of the time.
I coo and make adorable sounds in my moms ear.
I hear I look like Jordan 45% of the time, Emily 35%, Benjamin 15% and Clara 5%.
When my aunties come over they dress me up in goofy outfits but I make sure I don't smile.
pic name pic name pic name
I love it when my mom holds me in her left hand and plays the piano with her right.
I sleep a lot.  I cluster feed all evening and go to bed at midnight.
I like to wake up after my big brother heads off to seminary around 6:30am
I like riding in the car.  (I had better as I spend most of my life there!)

A Little Lesson
Lessons I've learned so far . . .
play dead when the dogs come around
the longer I sleep at night the happier my mom is in the morning
flash a big smile at my brothers and sisters and they drop everything to come play with me

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging again! I've missed you! Parker is so adorable! (Hmmm...that was heavy on the exclamation points.)

    ReplyDelete