Nov 20, 2012

Behind, Benjamin, and Bieber

I'm three weeks behind in a lot of things, one of them being getting Benjamin's hair cut.  That being said, if I was on top of things I wouldn't have this little story to tell . . .


Sunday morning after getting all his church clothes on Benjamin
 tears down the hallway shouting 
"Dad!!!  I need you to do my hair!!!  I need you to do it just like Justin Beaver!"  
"Are you sure?" Craig responds somewhat confused.  
"Yes!  Then all the girls are going to (insert dramatic pause) like me!!!"


Oh dear . . .

A Little Lesson
Wait, how does he know who Justin Bieber is... and what his hair looks like... and that girls notice boy's hair??? Hey when did my 5 -year old Benjamin turn 13? I've decided the speed at which a kids grows up increases exponentially based on how far down they fall in the family order.  Poor Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment