Nov 22, 2012

Changing . . .

In Parker's first few days home from the hospital, the community health nurse phoned to check in on us. She asked how many wet diapers we had changed so far.  Truthfully, I didn't have a clue.  He had been under the constant love and care of his big sister, who eagerly changed him, dressed him and cuddled him around the clock.

These days, there is a new, mature and nurturing quality emanating out of my little twelve year old. Thank you my sweet Emily for loving your new little brother so tenderly!
 It brings a tear to my eye.


A Little Lesson
Things have surely changed around here.
Bringing a new baby into a home brings a special feeling that always melts my heart.
Watching an old baby of mine love and serve that new baby of mine makes my heart 
literally . . . burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment