Jun 23, 2010

Operation Father's Day

Sometimes Father's Day is a time to shout out to the dads of our lives and say
WE LOVE YOU!
Thank you for all you are and do
dad of my kids
dad of me and
dad of my husband.
Sometimes Father's Day is an excuse to go and buy
something that wasn't in the budget and not feel too guilty about it . . .
Exhibit A:


A Little Lesson:
I hid these babies in the little forest next to our house.
Purchasing them, bringing them home and executing operation father's day brought
covert operations
secret plans
strategic manovering
and
undercover clandestine actions.
Considering all my cohorts were under the age of 12 . . .
I seriously think I could work for the CIA.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad you're blogging again. :) I don't know if you remember me. I'm Sister Jana Jensen's sister in the Blue Mountain Ward, Prince George Stake. Anyway, I love your little lessons to live by and find them very inspiring and great reminders. Thanks for letting me blog stalk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the name of that little lake we enjoyed near your house but I think you will have fun with the new canoes. Great purchase.

    ReplyDelete