Jun 18, 2010

Hooray!


A few Saturdays ago for my birthday, my buddy Tam swooped in at 7:30 am made everyone Eggs Benedict with fruit and swooped back out again to return to her busy busy life.

The next day for breakfast I made oatmeal.


A few weeks ago Meliss, Chris and I swooped up to the lake to surprise De for her birthday with a weekend filled with kayaking, pedicures, fishing on the dock and chocolate covered strawberries all planned and executed by her hubby Art.

This weekend I have about nineteen loads of laundry to fold.


A bunch of Fridays ago Magna swooped in and turned a house full of beautiful girls
into tigers, fish, avatars, ponies and tropical hula girls for Emily's birthday.

This Friday both my girls have spent 2 time-outs on the stairs and it's only 4pm.



Two Wednesdays ago for my birthday Craig swooped home and took me downtown to eat at the blue water cafe (one of Vancouver's finest restaurants) and to see Sting live with the London Philharmonic Symphony, we sat about nine rows back in the center. Incredible.

This Wednesday our family was selected from our ward to clean the chapel.


A Little Lesson

Can we all say hooray for birthdays.


2 comments:

  1. I love birthdays!! Mine was fabulous! Thank you for coming and making it so!
    love ya, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for birthdays. Yours gave us a nice visit to our grandkids and seeing the progress on your lovely house.

    Hope to see you all soon

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete