Jun 17, 2010

Colourful Personalities


Most people loose socks.
They blame the washing machine.
We loose Ikea cups.
This is my fourth installment since I started having kids.
I always buy this many.
I learned in grade four science. . .
matter cannot be created or destroyed.
They must be somewhere.

A Little Lesson
For the record, I have friends who will read this post and say. . .
"What? I don't understand. Where did they go? Don't they live in your cupboard?"(Judy)
others will say. . .
"I hear ya sista, only four installments, we're on installment number seven over here!"(Sariah)
and others who will fall somewhere in between.
Thank goodness.
Life is is a lot more fun that way.
Certainly more colourful!



1 comment:

  1. It's a rainbow in your dishwasher! Love it!
    Not only do I love that...but I also love the Ikea cups. They're perfect..even if they do get lost!

    ReplyDelete