Feb 6, 2011

Sorry Liam


Clara: Mom, today in school my teacher asked us how many students go to church each week?
Mom: Really, how many people answered yes?
Clara: Only three. When I went to the cloak room Toby said to me he doesn't like Jesus.
Mom: Really, he said that?
Clara: Yep, but I told him Jesus died for us! And then Brooklyn my friend said " He died for us so we can go and live in heaven!"
Mom: That's awesome Clara. You're such a great missionary!
Clara: Then I told Toby that before we came to the earth we had to choose between Liam and Jesus, and all of us made the right choice and chose Jesus!
Mom: Liam?
Clara: Ya the bad guy who lived in heaven.
Jordan: Clara, I think you mean Lucifer.
Clara: Ya, Lucifer.
A Little Lesson:
Lucifer, Liam what's the difference, unless of course your name is Liam.
Then let it be said, Liam, you are NOT the bad guy who lived in heaven.
The point of the story, my daughter is taking after her dad in her "say it
how it is" missionary skills and NOT her mom.
Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment