Nov 23, 2009

Hang on Tight


I am overwhelmed by what lies ahead of me this week.
My head spins when I think of what needs to be done between now and Thursday night.
But then I hear them sing the songs and play their instruments in rehearsal and I remember. . .
Joy to the world the Lord is come, Let earth receive her King!

A Little Lesson:
Sometimes my life no longer becomes a balancing act.
I take all the balls I have in the air, bring them close to my chest and hang on tight for the ride. Then I pray. . .and then pray some more.


6 comments:

  1. For many the music is all that matters - it is a close touch to the divine. The songs transcend our petty concerns. Stay with your wonderful compositions and let the rest just land where it will.

    Love the music,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there to help! I know it will be, as your Dad say, divine!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a basket, glue or another pair of hands to hold any of those juggling balls just say the word and I'm there. For now I can pray.
    Try to find truth in the reason for all this.
    xoxo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are you my friend. I hope you first performance went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas just is not the same without attending your incredible Christmas events! We miss them terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss you, always think of you at Christmas, God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete